Tuesday 17 May 2011

The Moniker International Art Fair Exhibition...

Continuing on with my passion and love for street Art and urban Art today, The Moniker International Art Fair showed me how to exhibit art pieces whilst promoting and selling them at the same time. I find that with Street Art exhibitions, that seem to be introducing new european artists that are not really heard about in London, which I find a shame as it almost seems people are missing out on real talent today. Street Art in London differs from the many other styles and methods that artists all around the world have, and by introducing international work to the British not only are they learning about new Art in our World today but they are gaining a wider persepective on how styles vary when compared to eachother. There were some pretty outstanding pieces of street art in the gallery and I felt I could use a lot of the research and pictures are receieved in my illustration and printmaking course projects. Banksy also had work present at the Art Fair exhibition, but unlike most of the other artists there selling their work to members of the public Banksy was not present as his intent is keeping his identity hidden.


No comments:

Post a Comment